Friday, January 9, 2009

Introducing myself!

Hi there, a little about me!

My name is Wanda Santiago and I live in Florida. This is the best time of the year to say that I love the weather, since it's so cold almost everywhere else.

I am a cancer survivor, was diagnosed in 2004 and have two little girls plus my loving husband. Have to say that these have been the best years of my life, I have learned how to live and enjoy life. Trully enjoy life. And this is some proof of that!

After starting to bake with my kids I have fallen in love with cupcakes, cakes, pastries and everythig sweet. Having my family and friends do the tasting for me they convinced me to try and move forward, so I went on and took some decorating classes and well they still gain weight by doing the tasting jajaja, clever ha!

During the decorating classes I noticed how creative people really are (me too) and wish to improve my skills. Wish you can stay tune and join the jorney with me. I'll keep you posted along the way of all the sweets and decorations I come up with. Thanks for joining me and keep blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment